martes, 2 de julio de 2013

YOUR EMAIL HAS WON (Microsoft Iberica)

Greetings,

I am Mrs.Lisa Lambert now undergoing medical treatment now. I am married
to Dr.Lamber who worked with South Africa embassy in Malaysia for nine
years before he died in the year 2006.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days Before his death we were both born
again Christians. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside
my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against. When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of $10.6 Million (Ten Million six hundred
thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in Europe, this money is still with the
Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not Last for the next three
months due to cancer and what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known
my
condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a
Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here in. Get back to me for more details. Email:
lambert.lisa83@yahoo.com.hk


Remain Blessed In The Name Of The Lord.
Mrs. Lisa Lambert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Quienes son estos dos muchachos apostados sobre la barra?

¿Quienes son estos dos muchachos apostados sobre la barra?
Adivine con quienes està hablando la luchio en la foto y se puede ganar un litro de credit full.

Esto es cosa de mandinga

Esto es cosa de mandinga